DD-Frame: 0,5-400A for AC and DC applications.
The DD-Frame is a compact yet powerful circuit breaker. The hydraulic-magnetic technology is unaffected by ambient temperature, making it suitable for telecom and datacom equipment like power supplies, lighting control, inverters and power distribution. It withstands harsh environmental conditions in military, railway and renewable energy solutions. The DD-Frame is also available as a switch. Optional auxiliary switch and trip alarm.
Due to it's robust frame and ability to withstand harsh environments, the DD Frame breaker is used in military and railway applications, and in renewable energy solutions for protection of combiner boxes and battery storage.
- 1 to 6 poles
- AC and DC configurations
- Rating 0.1A to 100 A AC and 400 A DC
- Toggle, rocker, flush rocker handle options
- Metric and imperial stud terminals, plug in (bullet), screw and clamp
- Optional auxiliary switch and trip alarm
- Customer specific configurations for DIN rail mount and other options.
- Precision tripping, with a choice of time delay characteristics
- UL recognized: UL1077, UL1500 and UL 508
- UL Listed: UL489 and UL489A
- CE Certified, VDE, cURus, CSA, EAC and CCC.
Remote Actuator Units (RAU)
For applications including energy storage, battery management and telecom UPS systems, a CBI DD-frame can be fitted in remote areas as well as in places where it’s not necessarily easy to access the circuit breaker in the equipment but still have full control in terms of operating the MCB.
Using the CBi RAU together with a CBi DD-frame in your application enables you to take your equipment to the next level in terms of remote accessibility, as well as giving the possibility to dramatically reduce maintenance cost and system down time if a non-fatal fault tripping occurs.